What babysitter to choose for a child?
Babysitters, like children, are diverse. To avoid confusion, consider which of the following options is close to you:
- Babysitter for infants. Leaving a child under the supervision of a stranger is especially difficult. Therefore, if your baby is only a few months old, prefer a nanny with a medical education. During your absence, she can professionally provide first aid if necessary. It is good if the nanny has experience with newborns and can provide recommendations.
- The nanny is a teenager. If you've watched foreign films, you have probably noticed how often women resort to the services of a young neighbor. So why not try it? In addition, according to experts, children can develop quickly with a person close to them. Adolescent nannies are active, easily cope with the child and understand all household appliances. Another positive thing is that you can use their services for a small fee and only for a few hours, for example during your visit to the cinema.
- A middle-aged woman is an ideal choice for babysitting. Such a nanny knows how to take and feed a child, she easily finds a way to entertain him. She has experience with raising her own children who are already grown up at this time.
- Older nanny: The upbringing of a child is carried out by a nanny with considerable experience. Thanks to it, she can also offer several tips for raising a child. With this nanny, it is possible to find out that semolina porridge is indispensable for the child's body. In any case, a nanny with life experience and love for children is a good choice.
- The nanny-educator not only looks after the child but also helps him to master a foreign language or prepare for school. Pedagogical education is a necessary minimum for a candidate for this vacancy. It is ideal if she knows modern learning methods.